Tuesday, April 6, 2010

mmm....meet....."HER"....

Punjabis  are renowned for thier colourful nature.... and pardon me....a streak of madness in them!!!!I hate to generalise ...trust me,my scanty readers,I honestly hate it,....Sardar jokes are always doing the rounds, and I detest the trend...I really respect this brave, straight forward community, that has contributed enormously in building my country's history and culture...But....well...
they are ...VERY...VERY...VERY ...mmm...funny(no offence...really)...And I am speaking from personal experience....My roomy, happens to be a sardaarni...the best thing to happen to me ever since clg started....one of the most important people in my very small circle of friends...not to mention a very intelligent young lady too....(and I am not trying to flatter,sacchi!!)but she is....soooo simple in her thoughts!!!
Just  now, she was singing typical  punjaabi bhangra songs, while beating my  coffee for me...(the spoon was moving in the rythm of the song)...and then,she sat with my coffee in her hand, and suddenly raised her hand "One question please"...Surprised, we asked what...she fired..."what according to you is the difference between ur  friends in school and college"....while my other roomy hesitantly started answering,as if we were in a viva(u know, she too raised her hand before answering!!),me and our other friend were still recovering from the shock...to tell you honestly...I was still wondering about the raising hand thing....we somewhat reached a conclusion(about the friendship stuff),when suddenly up went the hand again...this time it was "what according to you is the best relation in the world??"....we did not even start properly on this very "intellectual" question, when...yes....the hand again....and this time it was...."why a certain gal always wears less clothes and that too always black??!!!" Now this was....well come on...I can call it unexpected...it definitely qualified as one!! And in case you are wondering about the answers...we did not utter a single word this time:)
                     
But hey....she is super cool....super adorable....she starts her day with a "why the hell cant I get up earlier"... and if she happens to fall asleep in the daytime, we get a "kya hoga mera...why do I sleep so much"....then, if she takes a nap in the evening, there is a "phir soo gayi yaar!!" but then she goes to bed early again at night(with a "wake me up early" ofcrse) !!! and oh wow!!would you believe what she just thought out loud...hold your breath..."punjaabi khatris happen to be the most caring husbands"!!!!

But, MA KASAM ,she's the brightness of my college life...she, with her jovial jokes,cute concerns,and not to forget, extreme expressions...light up my days....and of course not to mention ,her super duper uper(I know theres no such adjective,dont doubt my english!!)support, that she bestows me with when the going gets tough....she's become family to me...and in case you read this ,my dear roomy....I know that ur community is also famous for thier flaring angers....So before you start getting ideas about roasting me in a typical punjabi tandoor....main tenu pyaar kardi haan:)

No comments:

Post a Comment